Oct 10, 2021
Contractors and building your power team is the key to scaling,
especially if you’re still working full time. You can’t do it all,
and today’s guest will explain just that, plus break down how.
Check it out!
In today’s episode, we will be joined by Jon TenBrinke. After
graduating, he began his apprenticeship, got his license at 24
became the youngest master electrician in Ontario's history. After
7 years of running his electrical contracting business, the
opportunity presented itself to get into the general contracting
game and for the past 3 years has been doing just that as co-owner
of Black Jack Contracting Inc.
Listen to this podcast now and learn how efficient it is to have
a contractor in Real-Estate Investing!
- [01:58] Jon TenBrinke's Background
- [03:20] How did they get to the conclusion to concentrate on
R.E.I by chance?
- [06:30] How does Jon grow his portfolio while expanding his
- [07:45] Jon TenBrinke's GOAL right now
- [09:30] The ratio of the clients who convert or flip house
- [12:40] The best R.O.I in Ontario
- [14:48] Why do people reach out to Jon?
- [18:50] What should a new investor look for in a
- [19:24] The best thing about being in the R.E.I
- [22:20] What is the overall issue with the contracting
- Black Jack Contracting Inc
- The REI Contractor
- The E Myth: Why Most Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About