Jul 12, 2019
If you want to connect with Dave, download his Ebook and Audiobook for FREE and then schedule your free strategy call to help you get started. Just go to www.911WealthNetwork.com ALSO, If you like this content, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes/ApplePodcasts
In today's episode, we are joined by Ryan Tillman, Founder of
Breaking Barriers United and host of #itsneeded Podcast. Despite
all of his success and large social media following, Ryan remains
humble towards his ability to impact so many youth, and bridging
the much-needed gap between law enforcement and the community.
He is a devoted husband, father, and serves his community as a full-time police officer in Southern California.
Ryan explains how early on he never imagined becoming a police officer. In fact, he grew up in a neighborhood where he was consistently stopped by police officers for simply walking down the street. This grew into a distrust of law enforcement, which later manifested into his calling of not only becoming a police officer but helping change the perception of policing for his community.
Check out his #ITSNEEDED Conference on August 1st, 2019. For more info check out https://breakingbarriersunited.com/
Ryan and I also covered:
- The importance of financial education and his advise to First Responders
- Ryan and his wife life-changing decision in 2013
- What made Ryan, to consider becoming a police officer
- How / Why Ryan started Breaking Barriers United
- His mission in changing peoples perception about police officers
- Ryan talks about his upcoming conference
- How your passion will lead you to bigger and brighter opportunities
If you want to get a hold of me, have a question or looking for help getting started, reach out to me by email: info@911WealthNetwork.com